Sunday 13 April 2008

Lost has been found


"Lost" has been one of the biggest shows in the world over the last few years. I have to admit that I came late to the show, picking up repeats here and there rather than catching it as it happened.

Dispute my best efforts to catch up I still missed episodes, for whatever reason I wouldn’t be in front of my TV and forgot to set the video. For those that have watched the show, you will know that this is far from the way to enjoy such shows.

So recently I decided I had to purchase the DVD’s and head back to the start. My girlfriend who had never seen it (and knowing my TV taste’s) reluctantly agreed to at least watch a couple of episodes with me.

If she didn’t like it, I could watch the rest of the DVD’s when she wasn’t there. A month later, she demands I get out there and buy the next season.

I think it’s a hit.


Rather than do a separate post for this I opted to just throw in a footnote to last weeks review of Doctor Who.

This week.
The story was better
The villain was better
The Doctor was better
The Tate woman……Still crap

No comments: